Three reasons to choose an STI test:
- To get highly accurate & confidential STI testing
- To get the fastest possible results, reported online as soon as they become available
- To get the peace of mind you need regarding your sexual health status
Better2Know provides confidential testing for the following STIs:
- HIV I/II and the p24 antigen
- Herpes I/II (current and past infection)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis B Immunity Testing
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis C Antibodies
- Chlamydia (urine or swab of throat, vagina, rectum)
- Gonorrhoea (urine or swab of throat, vagina, rectum)
- Bacterial Vaginosis (women only)
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does an STD Test cost in Australia?
The price of an STD test will vary depending on what you want to get tested for, how long you want to wait for your results and how long you want to wait for an appointment. Some centres are free, but you may have to wait for an appointment. Better2Know offers fast, confidential testing starting at $195.
Where to get tested for an STD?
Better2Know has 1500 clinics across Australia, find a clinic that's close to you and book your confidential STD test.
How long do STI results take in Australia?
Results for STI test results will vary depending on the STI. HIV is usually one of the fastest STIs to come back, where as anything with a swab test can take a little longer. With Better2Know it takes between 1 and 3 days.
Can you get an at home STI Test in Australia?
The Australian Post does not allow the posting of biological samples and most couriers do not want to handle them. This makes at home testing difficult and we suggest you go to a clinic to get tested.
Do you have to be fasted for STD bloodwork?
With Better2Know - no. There is no requirement to fast before blood tests for STDs.
Book your appointment
To book your test, please call our friendly booking team. They are on hand to help you 24/7. You can also book online via the Book Now button and our dedicated team will confirm your appointment straight away.