Three factors in choosing your STI test or screen:
- Incubation period - this is the minimum period that you need to wait to get an accurate result from your STI test
- Symptoms - if you have symptoms of an infection, we can help you to choose the right test or screen for you
- If you are not sure, or just need general peace of mind, Better2Know suggests the Full STI Screen
Incubation period: 0 days. Symptoms: spots, blisters, warts or other blemishes.
- Blemish Screen by swab of a visible wart, spot or blemish. This tests for Syphilis, HPV (including: Genital Warts) and Herpes I/II
- Herpes I/II by swab of suspected blister or urine
- HPV / Genital Warts by swab of suspected wart
- Syphilis by swab of suspected chancre
Incubation period: 0 days. Symptoms: N/A.
Incubation period: from 10 days. Symptoms: N/A.
- Early Detection Screen (HIV, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C)
- HIV 1 RNA test
Incubation period: from 14 days. Symptoms: genital discomfort, itching, unusual discharge
- Comfort Screen (Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, Herpes I/II, Mycoplasma, Ureaplasma, Trichomonas and a UCEM)
- Comprehensive Screen (Comfort Screen plus urine for culture)
- Confirm Screen (Comfort Screen plus HPV)
- Peace of Mind Screen (Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea and Syphilis)
- Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea by urine or throat, vaginal and rectal swabs
- Herpes (current infection)
Incubation period: from 14 days. Symptoms: N/A.
All of the above plus:
- Early Platinum Screen (Early Detection Screen, Comfort Screen plus Syphilis)
- Hepatitis C
Incubation Period: from 28 days. Symptoms: N/A.
- Platinum Screen (Comfort Screen plus HIV, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C and Syphilis)
- Full Screen (HIV, Hepatitis B, Syphilis, Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, Mycoplasma and Ureaplasma)
- Hepatitis Screen (Hepatitis A, B and C)
- Confidence Screen (Full Screen plus Hepatitis C - Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea by urine or throat and rectal swabs)
- Conclusive Screen (Confidence Screen plus HPV)
- Pre-Pregnancy Screen (Full Screen plus HPV)
- HIV I/II and p24 antigen
- Herpes I/II
- Hepatitis B
To arrange your confidential appointment with Better2Know today, please call our friendly booking team on the telephone number above or book online.