Better2Know are international experts in sexual health. Whatever your circumstances, we will have the right test or screen for you. Our experienced team of medical experts have put together a selection of STI screens (collections of tests) to meet your personal requirements.
Three reasons to have an STI test or screen:
- You are worried about a recent sexual encounter
- You currently have symptoms which could be signs of a sexually transmitted infection
- You just need general peace of mind with regards to your sexual health
Included in your STI testing package:
- Fast appointment for your sample collection
- Fast and accurate analysis of your samples in our fully accredited laboratory
- 24/7, secure, online results, reported as soon as your results have been reviewed by our medical team
- 24/7 patient support service
- Doctors consultations if you test positive, so you can discuss the next steps
You can book your confidential appointment online, or by calling our friendly Patient Services team directly. Our dedicated advisors are ready and waiting to help you take control of your sexual health.
Three factors in choosing your STI test or screen:
- Incubation period - this is the minimum period that you need to wait to get an accurate result from your STI test
- Symptoms - if you have symptoms of an infection, we can help you to choose the right test or screen for you
- If you are not sure, or just need general peace of mind, Better2Know suggests the Full STI Screen
Incubation period: 0 days. Symptoms: spots, blisters, warts or other blemishes.
- Blemish Screen by swab of a visible wart, spot or blemish. This tests for Syphilis, HPV (including: Genital Warts) and Herpes I/II
- Herpes I/II by swab of suspected blister or urine
- HPV / Genital Warts by swab of suspected wart
- Syphilis by swab of suspected chancre
Incubation period: 0 days. Symptoms: N/A.
Incubation period: from 10 days. Symptoms: N/A.
- Early Detection Screen (HIV, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C)
- HIV 1 RNA test
Incubation period: from 14 days. Symptoms: genital discomfort, itching, unusual discharge
- Comfort Screen (Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, Herpes I/II, Mycoplasma, Ureaplasma, Trichomonas and a UCEM)
- Comprehensive Screen (Comfort Screen plus urine for culture)
- Confirm Screen (Comfort Screen plus HPV)
- Peace of Mind Screen (Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea and Syphilis)
- Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea by urine or throat, vaginal and rectal swabs
- Herpes (current infection)
Incubation period: from 14 days. Symptoms: N/A.
All of the above plus:
- Early Platinum Screen (Early Detection Screen, Comfort Screen plus Syphilis)
- Hepatitis C
Incubation Period: from 28 days. Symptoms: N/A.
- Platinum Screen (Comfort Screen plus HIV, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C and Syphilis)
- Full Screen (HIV, Hepatitis B, Syphilis, Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, Mycoplasma and Ureaplasma)
- Hepatitis Screen (Hepatitis A, B and C)
- Confidence Screen (Full Screen plus Hepatitis C - Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea by urine or throat and rectal swabs)
- Conclusive Screen (Confidence Screen plus HPV)
- Pre-Pregnancy Screen (Full Screen plus HPV)
- HIV I/II and p24 antigen
- Herpes I/II
- Hepatitis B
To arrange your confidential appointment with Better2Know today, please call our friendly booking team on the telephone number above or book online.